Small. Medium. Large.
Our projects vary – in size, scope, vision and purpose – and Canopy’s skills and capacities are employed selectively, tenaciously, as appropriate. While we welcome the opportunity to engage with a project from inception through completion, we also relish the investigative effort – research, feasibility, building assessment, programming – that tests and qualifies conceptual ideas before they are solidified.
We often provide the following services to clients in Chicago and throughout the Midwestern region.
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Selection / Zoning Analysis
- Programming / Facility Use Studies
- Building Code Analysis
- Building Assessments / Existing Conditions Reports
- Facilities Programming / Staff surveys
Design and Construction
- Concept / Precedent Studies
- 3D Visualization / Image Studies
- Community / Planning Brainstorming Sessions
- Zoning Variance / Adjustment Procurement
- Schematic / Preliminary Design
- Design Development / Construction Documents
- Assistance with Contractor Bidding and Negotiation
- Permit / Bid Documents
- LEED Consulting and Documentation
- Construction Administration